Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I got a free 410 shuttle

johnmonkey

I was down visiting some folks and somehow got on the subject of tractors and a guy said he had an AC 410 shuttle with a 10 hp kohler. I mainly want the engine, does anyone know if the 410 has a k341 kohler? the only accessorys are a mower deck and wheel weights. If anyone needs any parts,let me know. John H

Thanks, I went and looked up the specs for my AC 710 six speed and it has a k 241s also. Thanks John H

AC John as soon as I retrieve the tractor I will let you know about the regulator. You may want to email me in a few weeks. It will take that long because I don't have my truck running yet and I can't haul it till then, plus the tractor is "snowed in" where it sits. John H

John, I wouldn't mind looking at the tractor complete, without the engine. I have one extra engine. Let me know. I could drive over to your place and take a look at it.

Rod no problem I may want some other stuff once I get it home. I am no sure if i could use the electric PTO. I even have a homelite t-13 shuttle rear end only that you could have. I may want the BGB from the t-13 though plus a few other parts. As soon as I get the 410 I will let you know and we will wheel and deal. John H

• 4 weeks later...
KServer, It is now sitting in my backyard. I went to MD and helped John get it and take the parts that he wanted off of it. He took the engine, voltage regulator, steering wheel, and wheel weights. I wanted the transmission so that I could put together a 710S. The tractor chassis is basically junk. The dashboard, mowerdeck, seat mount all have large rust holes in them. The hood is also rusty.

John, I picked up a voltage regulator over the holidays at a local tractor junk yard for $5. Thanks anyway. Now I won't have to put the charger on every time I'm done. John