Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
schaefer72

need onan powermax part numbers - starter

schaefer72
hi need help i need the part numbers for the solenoid and starter on my 79 powermax 4041 - has onan 19.5 engine cckbms 2420 - the cummins dealer wants $260 for a starter and $100 for the solenoid - the the numbners to search aftermarket parts dealers - thanks alot see ya

MPH
Part # given me fo the CCKA is 191-1949-03 for the starter and 191-0987 for the soleniod. It was stated in the post on my starter woes that, think its Flydster, that his 620's have Prestolite staters instead of the Mitsi like mine. The soleniod for mine was 91 bucks I think..MPH

UCD
Jason Check out a good local Starter rebuilder they are usealy cheaper than buying rebuilt at a parts store The rebuilder here is alot cheaper. When I was Running my garage i would take the starters and alternators to him to rebuild. It was alot cheaper than getting a rebuilt from the parts store. A good rebuilder will also know what is the same that you can use.