Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
vfd702

Newbie surfaces !

vfd702
Hi to all from NW Ohio Ken here.....51 yrs. young. I am a furnace repair guy,farmer and a vol. firefighter. In my stable of orange is a 101 Landlord,a 101 Landlord hyralic lift,a 7010 6 spd., a 7013 Shuttle , a 7116 hyrdo, and a 7117 hydro. my screen id is vfd702. I have really enjoyed absorbing info. on here. Your stories and pics have been very enjoyable. Kent, to you a special thanks for this place. take care to all ken

HubbardRA
Welcome to the club Ken. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Looks like you are already addicted. Now you can share with the rest of us, since everyone's input feeds the flame of this burning desire that we all have for these machines.

IronPony
702, aka Ken, Welcome to the club. I'm also a newbe and have found this is not a 12-step club to rehabilitation. I know you will enjoy all the info and help that is on this site. From your history, It looks like you may be the one with the answers. Good to have you as a member. Dan

Hello Ken and Welcome. Lotsa stuff for you here youll love it. Doug