Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Newbie surfaces !

vfd702

Hi to all from NW Ohio Ken here.....51 yrs. young. I am a furnace repair guy,farmer and a vol. firefighter. In my stable of orange is a 101 Landlord,a 101 Landlord hyralic lift,a 7010 6 spd., a 7013 Shuttle , a 7116 hyrdo, and a 7117 hydro. my screen id is vfd702. I have really enjoyed absorbing info. on here. Your stories and pics have been very enjoyable. Kent, to you a special thanks for this place. take care to all ken

Welcome to the club Ken,It sounds like you already have the tractor bug.It might get worst now that you found this place.

Welcome to the club. It sounds like you have a nice stable there. I for one would love to see some pics if you can post them.

Hi Ken, Welcome to the club! Hope you have lotsa fun here! We all do. I'd like to see your tractors too,...maybe post another message when you get them into the site?

Welcome to the club Ken. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Looks like you are already addicted. Now you can share with the rest of us, since everyone's input feeds the flame of this burning desire that we all have for these machines.

702, aka Ken, Welcome to the club. I'm also a newbe and have found this is not a 12-step club to rehabilitation. I know you will enjoy all the info and help that is on this site. From your history, It looks like you may be the one with the answers. Good to have you as a member. Dan