Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thankful

dyehrd

I am a new member here but just want to say thanks to whoever is responsible for starting this site. I the 60's and 70's my father owned a Hardware and was a Simplicity dealer for over 15 years so i have a lot of good memories on these tractors and personally own 2 models today, a 3414, & a 3416. I found this site only 3 days ago and i still can't keep from telling everyone about it. Looking forward to getting to know all of you....thanks again...

Welcome to the club! I experienced the same as you, Telling folks about the site. Usually I just get a strange look from folks. I didn't realize how many people are content with shiney, aerodynamic box store throw-aways. Steve

Welcome to the club, beware you probably will own a few more tractors after a while. Start building a spare garage now. John H

Welcome to the club, it's always nice to see folks come aboard. If you need help with just about anything under the sun, someone here is bound to lend a hand.

WELCOME. YOU MADE A WISE CHOICE. THIS CLUB HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO ME BECAUSE OF MY IGNORANCE RE. SIMP. TRACTORS. HAVE LEARNED MUCH FROM THIS SITE.

Welcome to the club Rick. Once you get hooked on this tractors you will own lots of them. [url]http://www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl :D^