Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

IDEAS, ANYONE, ANYONE?

tractorfreak3

MY FRIEND GAVE ME THIS CYLINDER TO TRY TO SELL OR KEEP FOR MYSELF, IT HAS A BORE OF 1-3/4 AND A STROKE OF 20 INCHES. IT IS READY TO GO ALL WIRED AND PLUMBED UP. AND D/C POWERED.

Tim Sure would be nice if you had a picture so we could see what you are talking about. A picture is worth 1000 words. And please lower your caps.

I tried to attach a picture. I must be doing something wrong. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/tractorfreak3/MVC-020F.JPG[/img]
I fixed it so you can see how it should look... Kent

I have been around the heavy truck industry for years and this cylinder/pump assembly looks as though it's off of a truck snow plow setup. You might be able to use it for a mid to large 3 point hitch somehow???

It looks to me like a lift cylinder for a plow on a truck. Myres plows had a similar set up. Or it could be a lift cylinder for self contained dump on a trailer just plug it into your trailer hitch wireing connector.