Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JBucketman

One down one to go

Recommended Posts

JBucketman
Guys, I am getting the hood stripe done as we speak thanks to all your help. Now I am looking for a picture of the decal on the side of the hood that says "Simplicity 3212H" or a model that is close to it with. I am looking to get an idea on size and font type. Getting close to done now ^ Thanks in advance for your continued help. John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedaddycat
Sorry John, I'm on nights and just got up a little while ago, haven't had coffee yet.... here's a few shots with a tape to scale off of. I only have the one side panel, no hood or other parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomSchmit
John - Please share with us who is making your decals. Did you go with the "Signs by Tomorrow" people? I believe that plenty of people will be willing to buy stripes etc if the price is right! Tom Schmit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roma3112
john i sent a pic of my hood sticker to your email adress as i dont know how to upload 1 here, i think between my email and kirk's post with the tape measure you should be ok, if not drop a line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlcentral
I can get any decal made locally as long as I have a true size copy,my guy is VERY reasonable too on price,ps John,, show us more HOOTERS girls! Now there is a man who knows how to sell products!lol,,I have pic samples of his work!,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.jeffro
People... I found a guy named Robert Winters that make repro decals. This fella will make you pretty much a complete set of decals for what ever tractor you have. This guy also knows Simplicity and AC. Look his name up in the "Clubhouse". I believe he's a member. My decals cost 75.00 This members club name is "Uncle_Bob" look him up in the member's listing and e-mail him. hope this helps. Jeff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JBucketman
Guys, I think I got what I need for pics and measurements. The sign shop were I will have these done has the Simplicity font. I know about uncle bobs decals but when I asked for a complete set, all he had was the hood decals and couldn't come up with a picture and whether or not they were multi layered or silk screen. I have nothing against Bob but he only was offering 25% of the set so I still needed to do the other 75% to do the restoration the right way. So why not just get it all done at one place like I am doing. They are multi-layer vinal decals, but can't have everything. What would be great is for the people at Sonny's Bolens to do the decal sets like they have for the old Bolens. Check them out http://sonnys_bolens.tripod.com/decals.htm Now there is a class A job!! I will have the side decals monday and will post some as soon as I can. Thanks, John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×