Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

One point hitch for large frame simplicitys

UCD
Chris you can still order all the main parts for a one point hitch or as some call it a sleeve hitch from your Simplicity dealer. I ordered mine this summer and it was just over $100.00 for all the main parts.

you can not order it as a complete unit one part #. Here are the part #s to order. 1ea 1675373 clevis assy. $65.70 1ea 1716179 pin hitch $17.75 1ea 154304 yoke $7.00 1ea 1603816 plate stabilizer $8.85 1ea 1604349 lift rod 10.20 you will also need if you want every thing new. 4ea 176012 spring clips (Quick pins) 3ea 155037 attaching pins 2 5/8x11x2 1/2 bolts and nuts 1 cotter pin

BLT
If you go to Simplicity web site and go to tech pubs, download 1690045 and browse thru back end of book and it will show you what you are looking for. I have a hitch in my garage from a B-10 and they are pretty much the same if you are interested. BLT

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
If you go to Simplicity web site and go to tech pubs, download 1690045 and browse thru back end of book and it will show you what you are looking for. I have a hitch in my garage from a B-10 and they are pretty much the same if you are interested. BLT
I goofed up. Mine is a single point rear lift hitch. BLT

ka9bxg
That hitch works great with the old walk behind attachments.I have used the plow,cultivators and the disk.I have a tiller that someone tryed to put on a tractor but I guess that it threw the dirt quite a distance.Bob