Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

One point hitch for large frame simplicitys

Chris727

Does anyone out there have a good picture of one point(sleeve) hitch for the large frame simplicitys as I am maybe going to try to manufacture one. Thanks. -Chris727

Chris you can still order all the main parts for a one point hitch or as some call it a sleeve hitch from your Simplicity dealer. I ordered mine this summer and it was just over $100.00 for all the main parts.

you can not order it as a complete unit one part #. Here are the part #s to order. 1ea 1675373 clevis assy. $65.70 1ea 1716179 pin hitch $17.75 1ea 154304 yoke $7.00 1ea 1603816 plate stabilizer $8.85 1ea 1604349 lift rod 10.20 you will also need if you want every thing new. 4ea 176012 spring clips (Quick pins) 3ea 155037 attaching pins 2 5/8x11x2 1/2 bolts and nuts 1 cotter pin

Chris, I made this adapter for my tractor. This will only work with implements that have the upper attachment point or chain.

and

Hope this helps. John

If you go to Simplicity web site and go to tech pubs, download 1690045 and browse thru back end of book and it will show you what you are looking for. I have a hitch in my garage from a B-10 and they are pretty much the same if you are interested. BLT

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
If you go to Simplicity web site and go to tech pubs, download 1690045 and browse thru back end of book and it will show you what you are looking for. I have a hitch in my garage from a B-10 and they are pretty much the same if you are interested. BLT
I goofed up. Mine is a single point rear lift hitch. BLT

That hitch works great with the old walk behind attachments.I have used the plow,cultivators and the disk.I have a tiller that someone tryed to put on a tractor but I guess that it threw the dirt quite a distance.Bob