Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Question on Simplicity part

vfd702

Went into my local Simplicity dealer this morning looking for a snowblower hitch for my 7116H. The number he gave me was 1690557. The owner was not there but his help said this is everything you need to mount a blower on a 7100 series. The price was right. thanks ken

Ken Here is the site to down load operators manual for it and blower http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_100_3221_00_AT_S.pdf

Thanks Maynard ! Man talk about service here.....No to figure out hoe to mount the blower I have to fit this hitch. Time for the welder and the blue wrench I guess.

To mount this blower and hitch you don't need any tools. The connections are all hitch pins and spring clips. To install the belt you will need two 9/16 wrenches to loosen the bolt for the belt stop on the idler pulley on the hitch and the belt stop on the tension idler at the center PTO. Takes all of 10 min.to do. After you have done it a couple times should only take 5 min.

Not sure if it applies to all models of tractors, but I recall seeing a post about possible damage to the charging system on Power Max's by welding on the tractor..Careful...MPH

Well not wanting to make anything simple........The blower I have is of well.. unknown manufacture. Actually someone dumped it in our metal graveyard at work and I rescued it from "The Junkies". It has all the brackets and belt for something non AC\Simplicity. It is in real nice shape...and it is white.LOL Think it will be a project of sorts though.