Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ccka/cckb onan parts available at sears

schaefer72

hi - in researching parts for repair of several onan engines i own including the cckb and n52m - i found that sears.com offers alot of onan parts available online - you just goto the parts section and enter the engine number or part number - the prices are lower than the local onan dealer ($20 dollars cheaper on a starter solenoid than cummins deisel onan repair shop - $74 vs $94 ) they also carried the rectifier, regulator, and coil for my cckb - also stator,reg.,rect.,and coil for the n52m - as well as mufflers and just about everything i looked up - many of the older sears and roper garden tractors used onan motors - i went thru alot of searching on the internet,calling around, and searching posts on this sight to find out who had what and sears is by far the best - hope this helps others to find parts

Thanks Jason, Checked out that site you recommended and found what I was looking for. Checked out Sears, makes it fast and easy. Later, Chad

Jason, Great Find! I listed out a bunch of parts in the shopping cart and printed them off with prices. They're all less than Simplicity or Onan dealer prices. They even had a price for a new flywheel assembly of $725.00. Far less than Onan dealer quoted me two years ago. I just paid over $25 at Simplicity/IH dealer for CCKB points and condenser (labeled as a Gehl P/N). At Sears it was about $16 for these two parts.