Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Winter gear for 3310 V

thedaddycat

Here's the change to winter gear for the 3310 V...... Johnny Bucket comes off with three hair pin clips, one for the lift arm and two for the hitch pins. Pop the pins and away she comes.

Lift the JBJr. out of the way and set the plow in place. I use two scraps of 2X4 to lift the hitch up and rock the tractor front to back to line up the pin holes. I keep the pins in the tractor, not the implement. Then again, I usually only take something off to put something else on.....

Attach the lift arm and bolt up the bracket for the angle adjustment lever and you're set. I will use a new locking nut and bolt here. The whole thing took less than ten minutes including the pics.