Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
schaefer72

stumbled across soon to be new member

schaefer72
hey - had a funny thing happen today - when i was at the starter/alternator shop getting my $25 solenoid i was talking to the owner about what it was for- and that i collected old allis and simp. garden tractors - he mentioned he had an old simplicity tractor that had been sitting on the side of his shop he had been meaning to fix up - we talked awhile then proceeded around the back of his shop - there under a blue tarp was a 3112 h - with tiller/ front plow/mid grader blade / head lights/ hydro lift / and right hand lift lever / and more - couldnt believe it - he wasnt sure if he wanted to fix it or get rid of it - i let him know i would love to have it if he wanted to part with it- i have first dibs if he decides to let it go - sorry guys - gave him info about the web site and he was going to check it out - never know who you will meet or what you will run across - just thought i would mention it - see ya

dirtsaver
Good deal Jason! Either way you can't lose. If he sells you will have a sweet tractor, and if he keeps it you can trade restoration help for starter/generator advice and repair. Thats how a few of us in Ky. work with the local shops when we can. Larry