Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

717 decals

samson

Samson, I just got some decals made for "Uncle Bob" off of this sight. Look up under "Resourses" and then Members and you can get his e-mail address and contact him. I had 3416H decals made and they look great. Price? Around 75.00 Hope this helps. Jeff OK Samson. Good luck. I checked my local "Signs of Times" and they were 25.00 the first foot and then 15.00 a foot after that. You may look into someone that make custom banners. They normally have the machine that cuts them out.

I emailed Bob about decals for my 717 some time ago.He said he is'nt making decals for the smaller tractors.I hope to take in some of my parts to the local sign shop and get some made.I dont have any hood decals to go by to make repro. ones.If you happen to find a source for them let me know.