Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Club House Funds

LarryC

I have recieved a request for funds to help with the expenses of designing and doing the work of getting the club House up and running. I will be sending Kent a check for some of the expenses he has incurred in getting this up and going. I am posting this to give all of the club members a chance to help with the cost of this site. As you know we do not charge any dues or fees for this site but rely on donations of the members for any expenses. If you would like to help with these expenses you can send your donations to Larry Comer 201 W Florida, ST Casey, IL. 62420 If you would like a report of the finances of this group drop me a note and I will be glad to inform you of our income and expenses. Larry Comer, Treasurer

I want to make sure that all club members understand the nature of the above request for funds. I'm not asking for anything for myself. Knowing that some members had previously made donations, I asked the club officers if they would consider making a "gesture of appreciation" DIRECTLY to the programmer who voluntarily did much work to make this new clubhouse a reality. I did much of the design and testing, but a programmer who works with me did all the "hard stuff." I think that show of appreciation would go a long way... especially when there's still more enhancements to be made (such as Chat) before I'm ready to entirely shut down the old Yahoo site. I'm also not asking for donations to offset the ongoing expenses of supporting this site -- the advertisers, at least as of now, are covering the ongoing rental of the host server.... Just wanted this to be perfectly clear to all! Thanks as always for your enthusiasm and support. Kent