Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
harebare

More Snow Fun

harebare
First Merry Chritmas to all of You! Our Christmas morning brought us a hearty snow. See Attached. My little Wonder-Boy surprised Me again It did a commendable job on our parking area and alley. A whole bunck of fun. [img]/club2/attach/harebare/dec25_01.jpg[/img]

thedaddycat
So let me ask you a question then...... How many "Box Store" tractors do you out-plow in your neighborhood? That is just too neat! I'll have to get the Serf going one of these days just to play with.

harebare
None of My neighbors use a plow, they all use snow blowers, One down the street has a new Simplicity with a snow blower, They all watch and scratch their heads at this old Mower thats forty years old doing what it does.According to the Serial number the Wonder-Boy was built in 1962. It takes about six passes to clear the alley.

Mooky likes it! CJ (PS;Maynard-I "refreshed" just before I posted this). [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dogman/Mooksnow.JPG[/img]