Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

wives

Here is one for all the wives,fiances and girlfriends who put up with all the time we spend on here! This is what my Barb got for christmas-(No,not the dog,the rings!).I know it isn't a tractor,but it might help me get my johny bucket.CJ (PS;the little cutie is Ginny the Jack muscle terror). [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dogman/Brings.JPG[/img]

Well John,I couldn't afford the rings AND another tractor-(maybe the JB)-but if you can afford it,go for it! CJ (besides,you're "only" engaged,it might buy you another year or so).
quote:
Originally posted by roma3112
wonder if i get a ring or some jewlery ill be allowed to get a new sovereign?? what ya think ? lol

powermax_paul
Gosh all I got Deb was: Four Dish Towels, an Electric Fry Pan, Two Ice and Snow Wiper Blades, A Bath Robe, and a 15" LCD Monitor for her computer! I guess I'm just an incurable romantic? Well, it's what she wanted anyway. She got me a portable fish locator! Cool!8D

roma3112
paul next year you can hit hter up for a new boat mabee :) Charlie: i wouldnt want to put it off for too long, i found a great gal, besides she already thinks i am a little strange for playin with tractors, i wouldnt want her to find out how strange i really am LOL hope you all had a great holliday, i have a few hour drive to get home then a driveway to deal with then hopefully i can get to work with only being 3-4 hours late:( Did i really pray for snow? arghhh

So-John got a tractor that will fit in his shirt pocket,and Paul got a bucket of minnows...(I guess that's what you get when you buy too many big toys for yourself!).CJ