Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My prize of two weeks ago

BLT

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/blt/Sunstar20.JPG[/img] It needs a little paint, a fuel pump and some spindle bushings, but gee what do you expect for $425.00?

quote:
Originally posted by dogman
Is this the patient with the harley heartbeat? Looks like you probably got your $400 worth even if she needs a transplant.DOG
Yep don't need an engine transplant, I need my 'Miracle ear" re-tuned

quote:
Originally posted by roma3112
nice find there how did you steal her that cheap?
The asking price was $450. I don't know. As you can see in picture paint job is shabby. It needs a good steam cleaning so I can see more. Engine is fine, no oil smell coming out the exhaust. Mower deck appears to be solid, no bearing noise, will need belts. Tires are worn down, but for me I will need another five years to worry about it. I think if I gave it full stroke on the hydro I could make front end jump. It's beyond me. Maybe I caught a sleeper. Has a Kohler CH20S engine, V twin, OHV with 1493 hours on the hour meter. Plus I got another mower deck thrown in which needs to be repainted. I have put that up for sale as I only need one. Everything works, including idiot lights and when it gets warm again I will start doing more TLC.