Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

arghhh! Snow!

stumpy
Wouldn't ya know it...I return home from being out of the country for a couple of months to about two feet of fresh snow...still falling too. On top of all that glory, someone has liberated my shed wall of the chains for both the B-112 and the Homesteader, along with the pulleys I needed to cobble the 42" blower I acquired just before leaving and various and sundry other items. Joy oh joy. Out of the two machines, the 112 is set-up with a HD AC blade and ready...too bad I can't locate chains close to home, so today's job involves welding up the bracket/hitch on the little blade for the Homesteader, and a 40 mile trip after a set of chains for the ol' girl that I did managed to locate. Nothin' like thriving on adversity...two tractors running like tops and I'm out there with a snow shovel...har har har. I'm still a happy guy though...spent a lot of time this summer making the 112 pretty, and she fired right up regardless of the cold. Even the ugly-duckling Homesteader cranked right off...long live AC! Off I go in search of chains and pieces...enjoy the snow fellas!