Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snowcab

CJ yes it should. They are basically the same tractor. There has been some changes in the cab over the years. Contact Chris Geise At chris@originalcab.com Tel.# 1-765-663-2214 (A member here) Who works at Original Tractor Cab Co., Inc (A club Sponsor) He can tell you every thing you need to know and is very willing to help. He was very helpful in getting me the correct Hard windshield and other needed parts for my 7790 cab to replace the clear vinyl windshield.

Well,the snowcab is in wisconsin and I am in PA-he sent me a pic and it looks real good-only wants $150.(it's in the classified).He says there may be a problem shipping it,and is hesitant to take it apart for fear I may have trouble re-assembling? (how hard can it be-can I get a diagram?).Anyway,if anybody near Milwaukee is coming this way and has room to haul it,let me know.Meanwhile I will see how much he wants to ship it.I'm sure it will fit my sov.thanks,CJ

The best way to ship that big beast is Greyhound. I live in MA and had one shipped from WI via greyhound and it came disassembled. It was very easy to put back together. You'll love it with the snowblower. No more ice face!!!!

Maynard-that is SO cool-I downloaded the assembly instructions.I don't think I would want to try to put one together without that! thanks!...nahrwoldt-how much did it cost to ship yours by the big grey dog? Do they just take it to the station? (I know where to pick it up here)CJ

I am thinking about going out to Pa for the Kinzers show in AugustI could bring it out as I am thinking about taking a trailer.Do you know anything about the Kinzers show and how hard is it to get a Motel.Just thinking Bob

Bob-I would like to have the cab this winter,but I am interested in the kinzers show-where is it? Tell me where it is and how I find more info about it on this site,and I will find out anything I can for you on this end.we have a large house and sometimes have people here from out of state for dog training weekends,etc.,so if anything was close to us we could possibly put some people up sometime.(I have lots of room to play with tractors too!).CJ
quote:
Originally posted by ka9bxg
I am thinking about going out to Pa for the Kinzers show in AugustI could bring it out as I am thinking about taking a trailer.Do you know anything about the Kinzers show and how hard is it to get a Motel.Just thinking Bob

I think it was around $60-75 ,but it was so much better than the FEDEX $175. The reason I went with greyhound is the size was to big for UPS. And yes they deliver to the closest station to you and then call you to come pick it up. Make sure you seller fills out hte Greyhound paperwork to get to the closest station!!!!

Below should be the link to Rough and Tumble, the group that owns the ground where the shows are held. They are slightly east of Lancaster, Pa along Route 30 toward Coatsville/Philadelphia. If you enjoy machinery, they have all sorts from large stationary engines to steam tractors. The grounds are nice some wooded, and a large flea market/vendor space. [url]http://www.roughandtumble.org/[/url] Greg B Lancaster County