Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got 5 1/2 inches of very fine , dense snow over ni

MPH

I thought I was gonna get to test my 4040 out today in the new snow, my 12 and 14 year old daughters are here visiting, dad got fired before he got it out the shop. Think it was more fun watching and instucting. Later Melinda decided she could push up a pile for a snow fort, they only got it stuck once but we had to come in cuz the Kolachedough was risen and ready for help.. What a riot...MPH

Thanks Roy, It was hard not to start painting the orange when I had the motor out. Glad I didn't as my daughter are haveing a ball on it. We build a snow mountain yesterday, guessin about 5 ft high, it was very dark when we finished. They took turns on it while I used the blower on the B112. the 112 was a bit hard for them to handle, manual lift, wornout steering and clutch linkage, you know, all the ole footdraggers things..I sure enjoy blowin with at night though, muffler turns cherry red and fire shooting out about 2 inches..MPH

Cool Martin, thats great your kids like it, mine turn it into work after about half an hour then dad takes over. So winter finally made it to Tok, you sure bought a lot of time, just think only six months till spring!!!! Doug

Hey Doug, were gainning 4 min/day. But your rt, its still a long haul from 4 hours. As we did the tractor work at nite I didn't get any action shots of the tractors building the snow fort, but I took a few today of what they got done last nite after we went to Fairbanks all day and found Melinda her Violin, great trip of preious moments. Thier out diging more inside now... MPH

Keep that white stuff up there Marty.....We're doin just fine down here without it !!!!! Enjoy those kids now & you'll be suprised some of the things they'll remember in 10 or 20 years.

Herb and Bill, i believe your rt. Think Melinda will remember her 13th b-day for a long time, we roasted Marshmellows over an open fire inside the igloo last nite about midnite.