Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

supposed to get,,

dlcentral

We could use some in NC, especially around Sunday night, that'll keep me out of school for a few days. Around here, as soon as the first flake falls, we're sent home for a few days, gives me time to mess around with my power toys. Snowblower? What's that? Around here we just drive straight through it.

I just hope ours comes as snow, and not Wednesday night's rain/snow/slush/sleet mixture! They're saying 8" to 18" by mid-day tomorrow. It's starting to come down pretty good now and they're expecting around 3" for the drive home.... Yippee! :(

I still can't get all a quiver about snow ike some do. I guess I plowed too much of it commercialy. But to each his own.

Guess my sarcasm didn't come through... so I went back and added the right smiley ;) I'm ready for spring already, and we've barely started the winter... looks like it could be a "real one!"

Fred I don't understand your attitude. Personally I'm tickled pink that all these folks are getting the snow they want. I may not be aquiver quite yet though. No snow at all yet this winter in KC Missouri.

8 + on the ground as of 7pm, calling for 1' - 2' by Sat afternoon. Plowed twice for the fun of it. Had to abuse (read: work it hard) the 712H to push the banks back further, full throttle, running start. If this is a prelude to a real northeast winter, gonna need the room for the snow later. The plows haven't been around yet so local trans is by snowmobile only..lol..

We had 2 inches last Saturday and glad that it rained on Monday and melted it awayYou can keep the snow.I don't like driving on it and the ice is worse.I don't have a blower on any tractors yet.One does not have a motor that runs and the walker I have not tryed to put the blower on.Good thing Bob is in the shed full of gas and a good charge on the battery.Don't get snow in my face with him.Bob from GreenBay

Got around 12 Gotta have right toys to work it,,1st one was nice this one is gonna be work,,3rd one will be''lets move to AZ already!,,,

i hear ya dave i think after this snow and mabee one more that will be it for me and snow :) I think i will enjoy the tractors more in a t-shirt than a snow-suit :)

Reed, there is a chimmy hole in top, the idea came outta a dicussion on how to "ice" the inside so it lasts longer.

We got 4 inches of heavy wet snow with a 2 inch ice base. It was real heavy but the 3012 pushed it no problem. Poor Terry, you gotta move 20 miles north and you should be all set. My sister in Foster R.I. got 10 inches of snow.

We ended up with 20" + -. I was getting low on space to push it, so I cheated and had my neighbor push all the banks back further with his truck. That's almost 4' in 10 days and still very early in the season. They're talking about another storm on Tuesday, hopefully the town will have the banks pushed back with the wing by then, it's kinda hard to see at some intersections...