Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Killer_A-C

Front wheel weights for B series?

PatRarick
These are off the rear of a Craftsman lawn tractor. They stick out a ways as they are made for wider wheels, but they do fit snugly against the inside of the rim. Can't remember exactly, but I believe they are about 40# each.

Combined with the tri-rib tires, it has eliminated side draft and substantially improved the steering with the 46" snow blade. Pat

PatRarick
Dave, I got the tires from Tucker Tires' e-Bay store. Don't see any listed now, but perhaps they may be able to help it you contact them directly http://www.stores.ebay.com/tuckertirecompany The tires are 4.80 X 8. This tractor is a 3112 and originally had the wide wheels on it. I replaced them with a set of wheels that were on a 3210 that I picked up for parts. I put one weight on, then went to the other side and there were no holes in the wheel. Using the other wheel as a pattern, I drilled holes in the "empty" rim. Pat

PatRarick
Can't help you with that part, Dave. It was stripped down to the running gear as a go-cart when I bought it. I'm sure that any of the "tin can" tractors that use 8" rear wheels would have them. I believe these were just the plastic shells. They appear to be filled with concrete that is loaded with lead wheel weights. Pat