Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
LesH

Typical 5 Lug Bolt Pattern

MikeES
The bolt circle on the large frame tractors is 4.5" with 7/16"-20 thread (fine thread) screws. This is the same bolt circle as most other brands of garden tractors (JD, Cub, Wheel horse, etc.)

dirtsaver
Les just for future reference, the bolt pattern is also the same as the early Chrysler mini-van wheels. You can run them with 14" mudders if you reverse the rim for clearence. I've done that on some Wheel Horse and Cubs for garden work and snowplowing. Larry

dirtsaver
Yes Kent, but it may set a little low!!! We started that as an experiment one day at a friends shop just killing time and were suprised at some of the things we came up with. Most suprising was how well those mini-van tires pulled. I think some of the GT pullers are using them in the open class around here now. Larry