Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
papamerkle

Check This Out

Dale, Cool pics, like the ones you put in the bio, sweet little yeoman, arent they fun???? Did you have a blade or blower for the yeoman? Doug

I bet I know which blower.....If I had the $ id buy it:) Do you ever put chains on the 616? Doug

papamerkle
I have chains that were on my Broadmoor, should fit. I still need a lift lever for Yoeman. Found several-need time to get one. Between being sick, taxi cab service(15 year old), taxi cab had electrical problems, moving snow with Landlord (4 driveways-1 parking lot) I need a few more hours in a day. 15 year old has taken over snow removal duties (I hope), will miss seat time on my tractors. Hopefully I can get parts I need for Yoeman by this weekend. Them I will have 2 tractors to move snow.

Stoneheartfarm
Wow, you geys got some snow! Ours is just little patches here and there and a whole lot of brown. I was even thinking about mounting the mower deck and giving it a run, just to knock the tall stuff down before it becomes a fire danger. Steve

upstatemike
I've already heard talk of warmer climates and spring from friends and neighbors. We have officially gotten 68" YTD, with a season average of 63", and it's still early in the season. The City of Albany only budgeted $750k for the year and has already chewed up $450k. The Christmas storm was the major culprit with "Double overtime and a half", and from what I hear, lots of roads are still impassable, but they're trying. I love the fury of a good Nor'easter and will continue to arm myself with the proper snow fighting and transportation machines. Gotta love it, or move...

Floydster
Here in Central Minn. no snow on the ground, it is suppose to get near 50 degrees tomorrow, unreal!!!! I am going to finish picking up leaves and do some yardwork as my AC 620's sit waiting for some action. In a normal winter I would have been plowing snow for two months already. This is a very, very unusual winter indeed. Floyd