Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I have tractors

HI everyone, I have like 15 or 20 tractors. to name just a couple, 3410S in great shape, one that is much, much older than that model. Then there is the one I need help on. It is a simplisity, but it is made out of cast iron. The only thing not out of cast is the engine cover. frame, rear end and soon is. Can anyone help me find the year it was built. The model # are missing. This machine is all most mint condition. Help if you can Please. Thanks My E-Mail ( K.Campano@Worldnet.att.net )

The first Simplicity 4 wheel garden tractor is the Model 700, introduced in 1959 or 1960, I believe.

Welcome to the club Ken, sounds like you found the 'mother load' with that many tractors. Pics are very helpful here in tring to help each other, kinda like having eyes..MPH

Welcome Ken! Marty is right, pics help a lot in identifying equipment and problems here. Plus it's neat to see what kind of equipment everyone has, and how they set it up. Thats a major learning tool for a bunch of us. Larry

Welcome Ken. worldnet.att.net is a dial up service and pics can take fer ever to upload. But you can ask for help here and get it. Since this was his 1st post, maybe he forgot where we are. Leroy

I have to ask is it a 2 wheel tractor? The first 4 wheel tractor that Simplicity made was the Wonderboy 700 59 early 60.The only all cast machine that carries the Simplicity name is a hit and miss engine.Bob