Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RayS

Good deal on landlord 101

RayS

I found a Simplicity Landlord 101 today and stop to see if the guy was interested in selling it. He told me yes but I had to pay what he had in it. Then he told me that I had to take the attachments that he had that went with it. I got the tractor, 46 inch dozer blade, 42 inch mower deck, moldboard plow (looks as if it has never been used)and a 36 inch snowblower all for $30.00. The snowblower is seized up though.:)

RayS
I could hardly belive it my self when he told me $30.00 and the attachments to. The motor is bad, but I have another one. The mower deck is in really good condition no holes and no dents.

PatRarick
A true diamond in the rough. Congratulations on a great buy! Pat p.s. To save you the trouble of unloading it, bring it up here to NW Minnesota and I'll give you $45. ;)

IronPony
Darn - snowblower is seized up - there go all the profits! Oh well, you provided a community service by cleaning up a little junk. What a great guy you are!! Wish I could find a way to serve my community. GREAT FIND - I know we will be hearing about your restoration work. Have Fun :) Dan