Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

wonderboy snowblower?

goatfarmer

Had a guy call me Sunday with some parts to sell.One thing he said he had was a 32"snowblower to fit a Wonderboy.Did they make such an item? He lives about 2 hrs away,or I'd go and check it out.Thanks!!

Think the 3 belt system first came out for the wonderboy 7hp, before the 725's. 2 hours, wish I could find something that close to look at ..MPH

Note that the 700 WonderBoy is very similar to the Model 725 -- minor differences in fact... Don't confuse that one with the WonderBoy rear-engine rider.... While you could get a front blade for the rear engine rider, you couldn't get a snowblower, as far as I know.... Bit of trivia -- "Wonder Boy" was the childhood nickname of William Niederkorn, founder of Simplicity... in addition to the name of the baseball bat that Robert Redford broke hitting a foul ball in his last "at bat" in the movie, "The Natural".... :D

The three belt blower that came with the Putt-Putt is a 36", though the auger is only 24" wide. i don't recall ever hearing about a 32" blower. Perhaps this is for a two wheeled walker?

He said 32",might have meant 36".I was thinking rear engine rider,forgot about the other one.