Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

CHEAP decals

COLETRAIN

Hey, If anyone needs any vinyl decals for there tractor let me know. I just got a vinyl sign machine and I can't think of anything better to make with it than simplicity & A.C. logos. Just email me (coltrain@uplink.net)a logo and chances are I can make it from that. Most of these websites and stores charge an arm &leg for these but when ya break it down its really only a couple bucks in vinyl, and I can make them any size or color. Thanks Cole

Do you print the decals or just cut and overlay the diffrent colors?What kind of machine do you have?I have been looking around at them and they really are'nt that much money.The set up cost that the local shop charges would almost buy the machine for me.