Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wheel spinner

roma3112

guys Any ideas as to where i can find a wheel spinner for my new machine, i have seen some at jacks small engine and at our local napa, but they seem very cheap. Has simplicity ever offerd such a thing for sale? Proformance shops in the area dont sell them because they are illegal in massachusetts. If any of you have one and are happy drop me a line and let me know where you found it. thanks john b

John, Check with a local farm equipment dealer and you may find a spinner. I know the local John Deere dealer has some. The spinners are not legal on cars but are ok for tractors. I think I have seen them in northern hydraulics catalog at some time also. Mike

It is a knob you attach to your steering wheel. Here is one for sale on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11756&item=3105718291

actually,I have had them on cars and a 110 JD(wash my mouth out with soap!)-just didn't ring a bell.guess we just called them steering 'knobs'?

John, Tractor Supply Company (TSC) has spinners for Just under $10.00 . These are for full size tractors and look to be really good quality. http://www.tractorsupplyco.com/ Steve