Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
oldyeller1968

DRIVE BELT FOR MOWING DECK

oldyeller1968
Well, once again I come before you my tractor loving bretheren to ask your assistance. My work on restoring my AC B-110 is almost complete except that the deck drive belt I thought I had has vanished and no one seems to know what size it was or anything. I'd appreciate any assistance you might be able to offer! It's the PTO belt that runs from the tractor to the 42" deck. The deck model # is 2025080. Thanks again everyone!:)

UCD
MFG# 2029903 B-110 Drive Belt# 154273 Lgt 42.3" type HL Generator Belt# 1607323 Lgt 37.5" type 3/8 P.T.O. Belt# 121078 Lgt 35.1" type HA 42" Rotary Mower Cross Drive Belt# 174911 Lgt 44.1 type HA Blade# 1656144 Qty 3 Arbor Drive Belt# 1719819 Lgt 82.1 type HA

jack1747
You can check any part numbers that you have at this link http://www.jackssmallengines.com/partsearchform.html If the parts are available from a Simplicity Dealer they will be in the data base. Jack