Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My deepest condolences...

Kent

Maynard (UCD) just told me that his mother-in-law (Ann's mother) just passed away today, and that they're driving over to Maine tomorrow.... A lucky few of us were able to meet Ann and Maynard at the Orange, MA show this year. She's a fine, fine, (and funny) lady and I certainly feel for her at this time. Please remember Maynard and his lovely wife, Ann, in your prayers. Thanks!

i too was one of the few that got to meet maynard and his wife ann at the orange show, and my thoughts and condolences go out to you ann and maynard. drive safely

Maynard, my condolences to you and your wife's family also.You and the family will be in my prayers. Kevin

I lost my ability to grieve for the loss of human life over 30 years ago,and only let myself feel love and compassion for animals until I met my Barb.Now I have slowly learned that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...time has great healing power,but we need others to help get through trying times.Hope all these heartfelt messages of support bring you some comfort in your time of sorrow.sincerely,Charlie,Barb,and the whole crew.