Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Member - First post

mitten

Enjoy this sight very much. With all the info will have many projects to do. Following is a list of the tractors I have. Tractor list 725 Simplicity serial # 24771 1963 Re-powered with 12 hp Briggs B-10 serial # 022196 1964 Re-powered with 14 hp Briggs B110 serial # 022196 1964 All original 3212H Simplicity Sovereign serial # 990572 1970 All original Have tried to post pictures but haven't had any luck yet. I think this will work. Picture of three of my fleet.

Welcome! Here's a Help topic on attaching pictures. They must be .gif or .jpg files, and each must be less than 100kb. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/faq_template.asp?Catid=5#2

Michael, welcome to the club, looks like you have a good collection going and should have lots of expertise to share. Posting pics on here is easy as you can do it directly off your computer. Use the paper clip, furtest thingy to the right, just above the box you type the post in. When you label your pics, use continuous words, gaps don't seem to work, nor ? marks and such things. end the title in .jpg. mistakes like ,jpg won't load.. Looking forward to seeing your tractors..MPH

Hey Mike-I am still trying to get the pic thing right-somebody usually fixes them for me(Maynard,Kent...)I haven't tried their patience for a while,so here goes---welcome to the club! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dogman/aerator.JPG[/img]

Welcome, would really like to see pics of the 725 repower someday. ANOTHER MINNESOTAN!!!!!YES!!!! someday were takin over this club. Dougm

Hi Mike. I'm assuming that with the monniker Mitten, you may have some snow. Can you send me some (RI)?? Thanks, Terry

Welcome! If you've been around here a few days or so,I'm sure you've discovered the wealth of info to be had.Hang on,sometimes the ride gets wild,especially in the Coffee Shop.

Welcome to the club. I have posted enough to be considered an advanced member, but I just learned how to post pictures this week. Couldn't get it to work, but Maynard fixed it and I checked what he did. Now I know.

Hi Mike, welcome. You can also, hot link photos, if you have a personal web site. Or you can link by url using the buttons right above the original post box. The one that looks like a little earth, is the url button. The one that looks like a floppy disc or photo, is the photo link, button. Good luck.

Welcome to the club mitten. Once you are hooked on Simplicity & Allis Chalmers tractors there's no turning back! Karl

Welcome to the club. Would love to see pictures of the 725 repower with 12 hp. You'll can keep your snow up North. It's fixing to get cold enough in Tennessee without adding snow to the misery. Cheers,

I pray for snow-keeps my dog training/exercise yard from being too muddy to use! I feel sorry for the people who have to drive in it,but I rarely go anywhere.Also good to replenish the water table-we were in a terrible drought.CJdogman [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/dogman/Mooksnow.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/images/disk.gif[/img]

I thought about buying a new sovereign if I could find a good bye/was on simplicity website/see where they quit making them/quess I will stick with the good old ones/I'am a new member in Illinois are there very many members here/al garner

Iam new my self, seems to be a lot of members from the north country. everybody wants snow. An open invite to come to tobyhanna and take as much as you can carry. We have about 30to34" on the ground now and get a new inch or two every day.I spend too much time in my tri-axel plowing the interstate.

Welcome to the club Michael! Hope you're staying warm in MN. Dougm, Welcome to all our MN members, but Doug, if you're thinking a third party takeover in the coffee shop, don't even consider it! LOL:D