Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
roma3112

ADDING REAR WORKLIGHT TO NEW MACHINE.

roma3112
HI GUYS Some of you may know that i recently had the luck of picking up a N O S 2000 sovereign, well although this machine came with power steering and some other things it did not have a rear light. Well i want to add one. My question is do any of you have a newer machine that has the factory light installed, or have installed the light yourself afterwards. Although i am completely capable of wireing in a light i am hesitant to cut into any harness to do so for fear of voiding my warranty. I was hoping simplicity would have left a pigtail under the seat or somthing but no such luck.:( Any help pics, explanation as to where the "factory or propper" spot to tap in for the rear light would be a great help. thanks again john b aka "tractor geek" as my fiance calls me now :p

Dutch
Here are the installation instructions for the 1691196 rear work light > http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_2891_00_AT_SMA.pdf ...And for the 1690042 rear work light > http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_2915_00_SK_SMA.pdf