Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MPH

Mike Wells

MPH
I was reading the post on B series hood's and reconized your 402 area code as eastern Nebr. I've heard of Plymouth, but where are you close to?? Maybe I will be able to meet a club member while I'm in Grand Island...MPH

MPH
Mike, whenever I come out there, everything is just around the corner or past the next town. Up here its 109 miles to the bank, 205 to the city, and 325 to the airport to meet someone. My outlook on distance is a little warpped..May just haveta look you up..MPH

mwells
Sorry I wasn't there when you came. Were on Hyway 4. Plynouth is only 455 people so it isn't always on the map. If you ever get a chance again try to come on a weekend. My dad was going to show you my B-1 but he said he was the only one at the store then. Talk to ya later.

MPH
Yea, sorry I missed you too Mike, but had a good chat with your dad, went form Plymouth up through Linclon to Fremont, to Syler?? and back to GI that day, did a lot of tire hunting, bagged a pair of 29 by 12.5 by 15 lugs for the 4040, but no score on tri-ribs for the front of anything. Felt kinda good to bak in farm country, so uch old iron laying around, drove me nuts to only have one suitcase.. MPH