Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Karl_Brandt

Just bought a AC 410

Karl_Brandt
I just bought another tractor. Allis Chalmers 410. The guy I bought the tractor from was trying to run a later Simplicity deck (mfg.no.1690252),after I told him the mower will run backward he wanted to sell the tractor & deck. The guy wanted the motor & seat. I will use the tractor for parts for my other tractor(AC 712S,718H,7013S,3416H,etc.) already know the steering wheel is the same,bevel box is also the same & a few other parts. Karl :)

charby5
Hi Karl. I may be wrong on this but I think the BGB in the 400series tractors have a slightly larger output shaft ..i dont see why you couldnt use it besides the pulley and pto may not interchange with you other tractors you mentioned..but like i said i may be wrong on that..if so, someone please correct me..