Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
plowman

n.o.s homelite

plowman
New member. Maybe nobody cares , but i do. About 2 months ago i was on a search to find the proper shade of blue for a-c made homelite. After several hours on the phone my search led me to an older guy who use to sell homelite tractors & attachments, when i asked about any paperwork that might tell the color he said,"i don't have anything like that , but i've got a revitilizer on my barn wall that never got sold and hasn't seen the sunlight in about 30yrs." We sruck a deal , agreed on a day to meet, when i got to his barn i almost fainted he had a new 42" grader blade , the 38" revitilizer, a new hood for a simp. made t-13 & 3 boxes of pulleys , switchs ,nuts & bolts, etc. all still in homelite packaging.the blade & rev. are not fulling assembled all the nuts, bolts & rev. wheels are in the packaging, and the best part ....... I pd. $45.00 for everything I think i did alright.

tractormike
I guess it was your luck day! Just think of how much stuff like that is sitting around just waiting to be found. Welcome to the club, it is an unbeleivable wealth of knowledge and experience. It sounds as if you are "hooked" on the hobby and this is a good suport group for those of us that suffer the same illness. Mike

PeppyDan
Great deal on the parts, does the guy have a brother or sister with another barn full of stuff for some of us other Homelite enthusiasts!! I wouldn't mind run across a deal like that(daily).I had emailed you to see if you woukld be interested in selling the hood if you didn't already have a idea for it, and forgot to mention that I had a piece of mine computer paint matched (very close) and would be glad to try to help if you haven't got a match yet.Here is a pic of the difference between the original(left) & repainted(right). Their is a little fading on the original piece! Good luck with your attachments!:)