Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1977 A/C 720

teagardner

I have a 1977 A/C 720 with several attachments that I would like to sell. How can I go about finding the values of these items? Is it better to sell them together or seperatly? The attachments are: 60" belly mower; 57" sickle bar; 52" snowthrower; wheel weights & chains; three point hitch; and a 5000 watt generator.

Tom, If your goal is to make room in your shed you'll move it faster by selling it all in one shot. If you're goal is $$, you'll get more selling the attachments separate!! Keep in mind a tractor with a mower and snowblower is a good combo. You could throw them on Ebay and see what happens! Good Luck!!

• 1 month later...
Sounds like a good package. No need for the generator tho. Why are you selling them? Is every thing in good shape? Hmmm thinking again!

Selling each item seems to bring more $$. I would be interested in the Generator. Can you PM or email a picture of your equipment? Dan

teagardner Did you receive my email about information on your 720? I'm interested in the tractor & mower & blower & sickle bar Hey howlanddm did you receive an email from me saying HI I'm from Winger!!!!!!! I'm just checking to see if the email address's are correct.