Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

rear lift kit for new sovereign

roma3112

guys does anybody have the pn# for the rear lift kit assy for a new sovereign (2000). I think when the time is right i want to install the kit on the new machine so i can hook up the tiller in preparation for gardening season. thanks john b :D

dutch by any chance would you know the pn# for the rear lift kit. the # you gave me is the mfg# which let me doenload the manual, but in the manual i got from the simp web-page it did not give an overall part# for the whole kit. No big deal if you dont know i was just curious to price it out from jacks web-page, before i called my local simplicity dealer. thanks john b

The mfg# IS the pn# for the kit. I don't think Jack's lists kits. The kit may no longer be available. Your Simp dealer should know.

thanks dutch the dealer i got the machine from has a few for sure from what i rember, but he is pricy and over an hour away from me. I will try some of the local guys to see if they have any n.o.s kits. i really dont need it till spring so i think i may even email SLI to see if they have any. thanks for the info once again. john