Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

G 10

JB

I just Bought a g 10 last week. It runs great and has a mower and snow blower. for being all orig. it looks realy good. can anyone tell me approx. the value of this tractor?

Gregary, I will assume that you hit the G key instead of the B key and meant to say B-10 tractor ok. If the tractor runs "GREAT" and everything is in good working condition let's just say $225-$450 for the tractor and mower deck. Its so hard to put a price on one as everyone's idea on runs great can be different. But lets assume again that everything is really in great shape around my area the tractor and deck would go for about $400. With the blower add another $150 if it works just as good. The reason that I said my area is the prices very from state to state depending on availibility. This is the best that I can do with what info you gave me. Next person throw your 2cents in ok. Good Luck to you->happyjack<-

I agree with my friend Jack,that machine. is worth between $300-$550 depending on cond. of course.At least in N.Y. it would be worth that. Just my 1 1/2 cents worth. dlc