Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

-5 degrees and running

IronPony

Went out yesterday morning and fired up my 712 at 5 below zero. Had about 4" to 6" of snow accumulation because we had been gone for 10 days. Most of it was drifted. In places up to 10" deep and heavy. This was really the first time that I had to used my snow blade. This tractor is great!! I have a small gravel parking lot here at the resort and she just took all the work out of snow removal and put back in FUN. I had to run her up and down the neighbors drive as well:D Dan

Dan, Now you won't be able to wait for the next snow!! Next you'll have to pick up a blower for it, or get a second one with a blower;)

Dennis, Heard you had a cold one last nite! Don't you have a good old Ford F150? That should have started. Glad Deb and I were'nt in Phillips last nite at -27F. We're planning to move to our property there someday. Hope that global warming thing picks up a little in the next ten years.:D Paul