Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow- Free to a Good Home

Tom_Byrne

Anyone who feels they have not gotten enough snow: We have enough here in NW New Jersey to spare. We will give it away to anyone who wants it. U pick up, we will not deliver. PLEASE take as much as you want!:D

If you run out, send them up my way. We have about 18" of old snow and they're saying 3" - 5" out of this storm... we already have 3" at least of fresh snow now, and it's supposed to snow until around midnight....

about 3 or 4 inches on the ground here.....but you can hang on to it Tom, Im sure well get whacked in March still enough winter left. thanks anyhow. Keep an eye out for that fridid air coming your way next week, its going to get brutal. Doug

I'LL TAKE SOME SNOW . ALL WE GET HERE IN MICHIGAN ARE FLURRIES OR RAIN. I JUST BOUGHT A THROWER & I'M TAKING ALOT OF HEAT FROM THE WIFE BECAUSE I CAN'T USE IT. SHE FINDS THIS QUITE HUMOROUS. MARK

I understaand snow getting old to have around guys, but enjoy what you can about it now and manybe next summer you will be able to go fishing in those lakes that were about dry last summer. MPH

I am in the same boat as Rocko. I added a snowblower and new chains to the New Soveriegn, and have only had to plow (less than 3 inches) once. (Thats Michigan weather!) There is nothing on the ground. However, if somebody has a Zamboni attachment, I could improve the ice on the pond for ice skating. We have had lousy weather for ice. Michael

Stoneheartfarm
You guys need to get over to the other side of the state. We got plenty of snow over here. Was almost up to my knees earlier today. Steve