Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Precision series lawnmowers

mwells

I was wondering how many of you guys would be interested if they made a lawnmower percision series toy, with removable attachments.

I'd be in line to buy one! Especially if they made a replica of one of the early vintage tractors. Such as the B series!

i would buy any of the allis chalmers line from the b-1 thru the 920 diesel and would love to have one of the 616,620, 720 and my agco918.if they ever make any for us .hope is all we can do. AGCO918

Ertl has recently started a lawn mower series of 1/16th precision toys but the only one issued so far is a JD 110 with a jd lawn cart. Its very detailed. Next I would problably expect some kind of Cub. I sure hope they'll make some kind of an Allis though. The Deere 110 precision only costs about $50. I can't afford $300+ for an Allis B110 or $80 for a used Allis 312 toy.

I saw an ad with a J.D. 110, an old truck in my Jan. issue of of Popular Mechanics I believe the cost was about $ 40.Anyway I'd like to have a replica of my 101 Landlord.I'm in.

Mike I would be interested in on of the 3012 Simplicity. I guess the big drawback to manufacturing these would be the number of different models we all want. Most production runs require several thousand of one piece to be cost effective. Larry