Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snowbucket

Didn't get much snow,but the wind blew 40-50mph for 2 days and filled in the driveway with hard packed drift 2-3' deep.Blower couldn't cut it,4 wheeler couldn't move it,SO...I moved it one bucket at a time.(couldn't have done it without the JBjr-there's your answer Dan!).CJ

Hey John-the blacktop(asphalt)is a couple hundred feet.The lane-(which we own)-is 2/10 mile,but did not drift this time,wind was with it.took me 2 half days to move the snow-you could make an igloo out of this stuff!...(real heavy today-bucket done good).

John R-you got THAT right...still have to go move some more to get ready for Sun-Mon,good chance we'll really get nailed.My case blower for the ingersoll runs it backwards so you have to 'reverse' the belt to make it work at all,but then it's very anemic and the belt keeps jumping off.There is a kit available to rectify that-(or sell that blower and get one for the Sov?)BTW-my "travel guide" for the ropes broke-one of the ropes got tangled and snapped it when I dumped or something...back to the drawing board.My back is pretty bad today but I have a lot to do so I am getting in the jacuzzi and then the liniment-wish me luck!