Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Broadmoor parts

jrosenboom

Hey Broadmoor fans, I picked up an old Broadmoor. Don't think I'm going to spend time getting it going. If anyone needs any parts shoot me an email and I'll send you a pic. Looks to be complete and the engine turns over. Seat is in bad shape. Have 3 babymoons for the rims, missing one front.. they are pretty rusty. One of the arbors on the mower deck is ripping out of the deck...has three factory lights 2 front, 1 rear, they are in decent shape. All the sheet metal is good and perfect grill. jrosenboom@simpletractors.com

John,What kind of light bracket does it have for the front lights?Is it one solid bracket(original style)that mounts to the tube that the grille mounts to? or is it the style that has two brackets that mount to the sides of the grille?

Michcruiser60
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Paul,Are you talking about the 2 speed transmission or the HI/LO pulley option?
Sorry I was looking for the hi-low pulley option. Didn't mean the tranny. Also thinking I'd like the wider rear rim option too.

Kevin, The headlight bracket is a tube with flat ends. Not like the flat rackets on my B series AC's. I don't know if it's original or not. All the wiring looks original, the bolts on the bracket look old and it had the original "Guide" headlights. --- Paul-- How wide were the optional rear tires? It's a neat little tractor. If I didn't have sooooo many irons in the fire I'd fix it up. Also, I'm kinda partial to the AC's. I've got an old Landlord for my simplicity fix.. later, John