Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-110 implements and various parts

I have a 1967 B-110 that I would like to restore. I am new to this site, so these questions have probably been asked many times. I would like to know where to get implements, and various parts such as a seat. I appreciate any assistance and I also appreciate this site. It's good to know of other AC fans.

Wally, Most repair parts are available from a Simplicity or AGCO-Allis dealer. To keep the seat original you will have to get it reupholstered or if your just looking for a good seat Northern Tool Company has several that would fit. As far as attachments go used is the best source. I have found attachments at auctions, flea markets, classified ads, and from a fellow tractor collector in my area. Some of the attachments for the new Simplicity Sovereign will fit but are expensive. Also any sleeve hitch attachments such as a garden plow or disk will work with a sleeve hitch adapter. I furnish a drawing of a sleeve hitch adapter and Kent posted it on Simple trACtors so if you can find one just take the drawing to a welding shop. Do you have a B10 or B110, I don't think the B110 was made 1967 but I could be wrong. Tim