Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Decals and electric lift.

Does anyone know of a source for hood decals for a 700 ro 900 series AC. I checked with Mark Wells at Wells Implement but he has only decals for the yellow tractors (B series). I would like to convert my Sim 3314 pulling tractor to an AC. Also is the electric drive motor for the electric lift kits available. My local dealer says not. I have the mounting bracket and the ball screw but no motor. Thanks for any info.

Hi Mike, I am sorry but not able to help with decals. But on the electric lift try Mark at University Lawn Equip.in Pontiac Mi. 248-3737220 he has it. Good Luck-->jackl<--