Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simp. 4040 Parts(CCKA) Needed

shoman

Gents, I have a Simp. 4040 with an Onan CCKA 16.5 horse engine, and I need parts. Last year I got several addresses for same here, but my computer died, and I don't have the addresses. Can anybody help me out? I think the best source was in Pennsylvania, but not certain. Thanks, George Holmes

Check out Sandy Lake Implement. They have helped me with alot of hard to find parts. You'll find their info on the sponsor page! GOOD LUCK!!

powermax_paul
Also, Small Engine Warehouse. If you know the P/N that you need from a parts manual, you can also search on the part number at Sears.com in Sears Parts Direct.

George, You might try www.ordertree.com. I have not bought parts from them yet but have looked up prices, which seem reasonable. Jim

I think I've found a good source for Onan parts. Cummins-Bridgway in New Hudson, .1-248-573-1919, says they have "anything you need" for the Onan CCKA. Apparently Cummins now owns the Onan subsidiary. Thanks for all your help, George PS, Jack's Small Engines no longer carries Onan parts, but Honda makes a 24 horsepower engine with an adaptor kit to fit the Simp 4040, and Allis 616 which is same tractor. The other engine outfit that advertises here carries 'em for $1,600 and change.