Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sleeve Hitch

JFS

Can someone send or post a pic of what a sleeve hitch would look like on an AC 710. I have an AC 710 that I would like to add a rear grader blade to. Not being tractor savvy I am told I need a sleeve hitch. I now have a 36" tiller mounted. Below is a pic of my existing hitch setup. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks John

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/Onepointhitch.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/Onepointparts.jpg[/img] you can not order it as a complete unit one part #. Here are the part #s to order. 1ea 1675373 clevis assy. $65.70 1ea 1716179 pin hitch $17.75 1ea 154304 yoke $7.00 1ea 1603816 plate stabilizer $8.85 1ea 1604349 lift rod 10.20 you will also need if you want every thing new. 4ea 176012 spring clips (Quick pins) 3ea 155037 attaching pins 2 5/8x11x2 1/2 bolts and nuts 1 cotter pin

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Maynard, I want to put a sleeve hitch on my 7116. Are these the part numbers I would need too? Also, how does one go about finding manuals for accessories? I wanted to see if I could find the sleeve hitch part number myself so I went to the technical publications page and searched using my tractor number. I thought maybe it would show related accessories in either the parts or operator's manuals, but they didn't. Thank you! John

John, here's the attachments and accessories manual for the 7000 series: TP_400_1044_00_AT_S.pdf Hope this helps. Steve

O.K. Call me stupid but I got a clevis assy. (#11) in a box of stuff , I understand it pins in the bottom links of the 3 pt. but i don't get what for? does the grader blade bolt right to the back 2 holes ? And where does the lift rod hook to? any help clearing this up? Chris A.K.A Plowman

Plowman, All sleeve hitch attachments have a yoke the fits over the hitch and is held by a pin. The lift rod attaches to the rear lift. [img]/club2/attach/dutch/rearlift.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by plowman
What was offered forthis hitch?
Plow, disc, harrow, cultivator, blade, rake, seeder.......... to name a few. Most are still available from Brinly and other suppliers.