Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hydro / gear ?

Tue

Hi I was wondering how common are older hydro tractor models i US. In denmark I have never seen a 4212H or 4211H. We have many 4212 tractors from the mid 80. I have one myself. I have seen new Simplicity tractors Regent model with hydro but they are just getting "normal" right now. Dose any of you have the manuals for the 4212 and 4212H (pdf file?) I would like to study the difference between the two. Tue

This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

Thanks that really help ALOT. I have been trying to get info out of that homepage before but I was in the mistaken belief that it was the part number going into the search field but your way is mutch better.